Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hey there !

Hello there peeps ! It's been sometime since my last update.
I'm sorry blog. Abandoned & left you dead. I just don't feel like blogging lately.
Too much obligation. & procrastinate to update.
& now , let this old grandma tell stories & brag a bit. ;)

8th May '11
Happy Mother's Day to all the beloved momma ! Not least , my supermom !
I love you , mom. You're the best I ever get. Always my supermom.
You showered me w care & love like no one did. No one gon replace you.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings in the past. You're the best of the best !
Momma cooked delicious finger licking good Chicken Chop for us as lunch.
Went to Brewsters for dinner. We had Long Island. Ain't a bad day overall.
Nothing much , but at least something ;)


14th May '11
Mid term examination had started for a week.
4 more days , 7 more papers to go. I just want to end this nightmare asap.
But I love the feeling of waking up @ 4 w the girlfie to study.
I tried my very best to study. Well , let's hope that my effort will be pay off !


Let's end this post w this KFC mascots. Regards from em' ! :D


Aloha means family !

No comments: