Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bff ♥


After so long, there you go. My bff ; Steph Wang. 2008 - current
Although you only came back for sucha short period, but I enjoyed every second of it.
Yesterday was a blast I guess ? Although we did not much, but it feels so right to be with your best friend. Who knows almost everything about you & love you the same way.
After last night's dinner with her family, I actually get to know much more about her than I was before. It's a bliss. Maybe is just me who felt that way. Heh.
8 months , since your last trip back. I wish I could spend more time with you this time.
But you've got too much of obligation to settle down in Johore & KL. So yeah, do come back after this okayy ?
I miss you. I always have, and I always will. :)




"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

No comments: