Friday, November 23, 2012

Kiss goodbye

Greetings beautiful world!

Warning! 
The post you are about to read might be extremely or amazingly emotional. Be prepared! 
I'm just kidding. Keep reading ;)

Here I am, again! Yes. Wait. How many more days to freedom again? YES IT'S FIVE! Last three subjects ; Chemistry, Biology & English in Literature.
It has been an unproductive day. Very. Which is a bad bad thing. I know. I should just stop typing, stop whatever I'm doing right now and study. But nah, that's a surreal sayings. I've been sleeping. My bed is just so clingy. Best time comes when you're cuddling your bolster and having not to move. You feel that too don't you? I KNOW YOU DO! HAH.

*Zig zag snap* School ended just like that. Wow. 5 years of high school. Really?
We come into phases of life and right here I am, in this phase ; High school. A teenage dream.
I can tell, no one is ready to move on. At least for now. We are all stuck in this stage. In hope that we should have done more in school. Making the most out of it. Breaking rules especially. You gonna miss screwing things around and do it all again the next day. And also being the highlight subject among teachers! Well, my class it is.
The day when we walk out of school, being not a part of the big family anymore, we ask ourselves 'When will we ever meet again? As a bunch." The answer is no. God knows when.
We often complain how hard it is to wake at the crack of dawn. Facing the same round people and teachers,  having not enough time to eat during recess, blah blah this and that. But right now, are you taking back your words? Gobble them up? Yes I am. Because I no longer could go through that again. No, not anymore.
I can't skip anymore Physics classes (I hated the most). I can't escape school with Fay anymore and get caught. I can't this and that ... the list go on...

Anyway,
5 Lily :
You crazy mates. Thank you. All the 25 of you. We are weird, I know. We come together as one when we step into this class. Literature oh yeaww!  We might not be really close. But we are when the time comes. Stay awesome as always. & I definitely will miss you guys. So so much. I promise. In future, invite me to your weddings! Hahaha. I hope to see you guys around during class trip to MALACCA ;)

Till then, adios !

No comments: