Monday, December 24, 2012

Celebrating my 17th year of life.

I've turned seventeen ! YES! Like finally. Late born baby.

So this is how it all started ;
I woke up feeling awfully miserable and thinking this would suck. 
FYI, I never really had a birthday celebration so I thought this year wouldn't be an exception.
I went for work as usual. Fay came in and wished me. She was more excited than I do.
It feels like Twilight; New Moon. I'm Bella and she's Alice. (If  you get what I mean. Hah!)
She asked for a dinner date. So I thought it's gonna only be me, Fay, Dhanesh and Darren.
My day got better when I was alone at my workplace with Fay, a woman walked in with a large box of present. (Like those in drama)
Initially I thought it was for my boss but I saw my name written on it. 
I start wondering, who would it be ? No one knew the name of the place I worked in.
Fay hop, jump and scream in excitement and say '"It's him ! It's handsome!"
We start unwrapping the present and thinking "What is it? Will it be a bomb? Or a headless doll with blood stained on it?" (How TV series corrupt our mind)
It was a HUGE gigantic teddy bear. Something I really wanted when I was thirteen. I got it instead on my seventeenth birthday.
 It was wrap along with another crystal ball and little plush toy. 
Later on, Cheryl, Anthony and another friend came. With a piece of cake and a little teddy bear.
It was really sweet of them. I feel loved. Thanks !
As my day got further, already towards the night, Coson came. So I asked him to join me for dinner.
He agreed and kept me accompany till I dismiss from work. He then drove me to there.
Fay, Dhanesh and Darren were already there. When I reached, walking towards the entrance, someone shouted "SURPRISE!" My mind went blank. I saw Chris standing there giving me that look. Kshitij and Anan were there too. I couldn't express how I felt at that very moment. I did not know how to react either. 
I just went and gave Darren, Fay and Kshitij a big hug. As I walk to the table, it was all set up. With balloons. All I could do is to smile. What else I could ask for?

Let the pictures do the talking :)

The first reaction. It was really dark, so yeah.


Anan & Kshitij :D

First thing to do - FOOOODDDD!

The birthday girl with balloons.

This is just priceless. Kshitij killed the picture! Haha.

Me : What you trynna do? I'm drinking here dude. *joking*

Chris, Coson & me.

The master mind and her assistant.

Perfect couple :)

Girlfriend


 Me, Darren & Fay.

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT KSHITIJ !

It's mineee! The whole tower of cocktail is mineee!

Group picture #1

Group picture #2

Darren & I. The best bud.

Here it comes. Birthday cakes !

Fay : Stable stablee..


Fay : Happy ....Birthday ...
Haha. Hey, it's Chanel !


Cake from Chris :)


You only live once.

So, I was forced to take out the candle from the cake with my mouth. As most of you must be wondering, where's the candle? Yeah. It was deeeeeeep inside.

Yellow girl.

Sorry, focus fail?

I looked drunk.

Me and my girlfriend <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">Thanks Fay. I can't thank enough for having you as my friend. You know I love you.

So yeah, that's my 17th birthday.


Happiness is when I have people around who are genuine to me, nothing more. 

No comments: