Sunday, March 6, 2011

:)

4th March 2011

Absent again. Went to hospital again. I realized that I skip school too often.
I'm so gon left out from my studies. I wonder how am I gon cope up w it.
Overwhelmed by laziness. Oh, I seriously gotta abstain from this !
So I went to this new building department for rehabilitation.
Spent 3 hours there. I can tell is super tiring. Gotta force myself to wake up early.
I've been there for thousands of time, I don't really notice the surrounding.
& I finally step into this tiny winy museum they have there. Amazed me.
Is filled w those antique I think ? Is those old fashioned tools. Is nice & interesting.
Trust me, I had fun w mom figuring what was the function of it.

Sorry for the poor quality picture. Don't have time to capture an appropriate one.

&
Watched quite a number of movies recently. 127 hours, Black Swan & Hachiko.
Well, I love Hachiko this movie the most. Is kind of dull & quite slow.
But seriously, quite touching. I'm sure most of you guys watched it.
Is actually based on a true story. How I wished my Peanut is as loyal as Hachi.

The movie.
The real image of Hachi.
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

No comments: