Sunday, March 6, 2011

49 days

Something & someone inspires me to write this post. I saw one of my fb friend posted pictures of her admitted to the hospital for the very time in her life time. I flashed back to those moments while I'm in the dreadful hospital for 49 days. Imagine that , one & half month.

P/s ; You can skip this post if you think is bored ;)

It isn't a long nor a short period. Now I am wondering how did I go through those days.
In between those days, a lot of things happened. Yeah , like a lot. Happiness & sadness.
Not least, those pain. Imagine those needles prickle into your skin. Like more than 20 times.
Each & everyday I'll be looking at the clock. Counting those seconds minutes & hours.
Measuring those time & those anxious feeling while waiting for my momma to come.
At particular time, I'll be staring at the alley. I smiled every time I heard my mom's footstep.
Each morning I can feel the morning breeze. I'm @ the sixth floor. Is so windy.
Everyday I have been praying to god & wondering when am I gonna discharge.
I've been sitting at that particular area for so long seeing peoples coming in & out.
Each & every day I'm seeing the same people, same scene, same thing.
I can actually remember all those nurses name ! Trust me. ;)
In these moments, it eventually strengthen me & mom's relation. We had so much laughter.
I feel sorry to mommy. She have to stay w me every night. Can't get a good sleep.
Coming in & out. Brought me breakfast, lunch & dinner. W all the love she gave.
Thank you mommy ! & I LOVE YOU.

I am also feeling glad that I have friends who is willing to spare sometime visiting me.


Now I'm having those funny feelings. Reminiscing those days. Wanted to go back there where those happiness started. In other hand, I never want to go back that dreadful place.


Random pictures ;)

Random shot when I'm uber bored. Focus on the TEDDY.
Chocs from England by Chris. Yummay ;9
Heartfelt & warm card I got from my beloved. Brought me in tears.

幸福的起点

No comments: