Monday, March 14, 2011

Holiday !

All the nightmares had officially ended ! Say goodbye to exam paper & fly up to sky !
And here it goes, our holiday had started too ! The Spongebob hit the town ;)
She reached on Friday & came over my place at night. We had so much fun.
& I've gone crazy over her iTouch. I was like keep scolding it. *Ignore my madness.
She left @ 12 am. How sad.

13th March 2011
Here where we began our adventure. She woke me up @ 8.30am
Got ready for our outing. I was rushing like shit. Take off @ 9.30am
Jiet picked up Steph. Follow up by me. Headed to Jusco for movie ticket.
Next stop, Sunway college for the event ; Heel-la-thon.
Met most of my classmates there. I was sweating like I just bathed ?
Dropped by a while & went to De Garden to hunt for food. Wong Kok ! ;)
Went back to Jusco. Parking is a problem now. Used up almost half an hour.
It isn't time to movie yet. Walked around. Bought the water bottle w Steph !
Watched Big Momma's. Not bad. Worth watching ! Back @ 3.30pm


The only picture I got in my phone.

No comments: