Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random


I'm totally lack of idea what to blog , seriously. But someone said that my blog is so DEAD.
Nothing much for this week. I just gone so insane on drama. I know I'm a bit late or SLOW.
Watched 下一站,幸福. I bet most of you watched it. I can say is the best Taiwan drama I've watched. Even momma watched w me although she sucks in Mandarin.
I cried like someone had passed away ! Or maybe worse ? Ha-ha. Touching storyyy !
Another worth watching drama ! ;)

So , school as usual. Got back all my horrific results. Yeah , I failed several subjects.
I'm disappointed. & I did not put even a lil effort on this test. Serve me right perhaps ?
Time flies , & here it goes. Gon be April baybehh ! April fool ! ;)
I'm kind of stuck. Never knew time goes on that fast. Never knew its already 4 months of school.
& in a blink of an eye, is gonna be mid term. Then final term. & holiday again.
Oh , how I wished I just could stop the time. ;)

Till then , xo peeps !

No comments: