Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sundaeeee

It's Sunday ! & Monday tomorrow. Which means school reopen ! Gahhhh.
Never mind. Put that aside first. Let's talk bout my dayyy ! ;)
Aunt from Sg is back. So mom cooked & we had sucha feast at home last night.
This morning, we went for breakfast & headed to crematorium after that.
Yeah , to pray our ancestors. Is it a festival ? Idk. We called it 'ching ming'.
Went home after that. & proceed to my sleeping mode. Yeah , had my worst nightmare.

School tomorrow. Oh I hate waking up early. & yes homework !
I love procrastinating. Maybe I should copy from friend tomorrow ?
Deadly results are ahead. Wow. I just couldn't accept the fact if I failed all the subjects !
Brush up & get ready for tomorrow ! Heavy bag ahead. Hmm.



I'm in love w the sky. Captured @ the crematorium ! ;) . Blue sky, white clouds.
& images of you swirling in my mind.
Random shots of mine ;)


Lovey-dovey my bangs ! After 2 months, it grew longer ! Yayy.

No comments: