Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sick ?


Started my day w MCD breakfast. Ain't a good idea perhaps. Doesn't really taste good.
Still , edible. Haha. What's next ? Movie w bro , Chris & his friends. Acquaintances.
I was quite in a rush. I just went off w my phone. Yeah , I'm PENNILESS !
Watched this movie as you can see the poster there. Battle : Los Angeles.
I really like the story line. Is about alien invade earth. So this is more specific, LA.
But what makes me hating this movie is the cinema seats ? Make me feel queasy.
& the movement of this movie. Much like the online game ; L4d.
I got severe headache from it. No doubt. The whole session was suffocating.
Hence , my headache last for several hours. Much in pain huh ?
I left early due to appointment w the doc. So I don't get to watch the ending. How sad.
I'll download it if it's available ! I'll ensure that there's sour plum for me.
So that I won't throw up :)

My heart used to pound faster each time your name appeared.
Till then, I realized that I don't feel the same anymore.
You vanished from messing around my mind.
Thanks for all the disappointments & false hopes you gave.
For the very first time I smiled while I saw your status bout you liking another girl.
I finally get a clearer picture of who you really are. Pretty sure that my effort did not pay off.
I'm just taking you as my mistake that I would never want to fall again.
I finally move on. & I'm still in progress of getting over you.
I need time & strong determination. Have faith in myself.

When there's a will , there is a way.

& that's my day ! (:

No comments: