Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Typical

Another typical day perhaps ? & another day to rot ! Suppose to date w the girlfiee but my laziness overwhelmed me ! Ohh. I'm bored. Serve you right Khoo Che Yan ! I've been doing the same thing @ home. Facebook , Twitter , Blogger , Skype & etc. Oh yeah, not least my tvieeeee. Generally, I've been boiling & boiling the same drama. Overcooked ? Hehh. Yes, Imma lifeless ! Oh, another thing. My school homework ! I guess it is covered w dust ? Haven't been touching em' since holiday started. Err ? I think I've touched my book , Facebook ! Hmm. I think I should work out. Been gaining & gaining so much fats in my tummy. Can't you feel it ? Its so flabbbyyyyy ! Ok, talk less work more. Tee-heeeee !

Song of the day :)


P/s : Is just a random post :DD


No comments: