Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Haru-haru

School is bored as it supposed to be . Highlight on the Physics class.
My Physic teacher impressed me. Perhaps I underestimate her ?
She developed a good skill of mesmerizing that she can actually beat my history teacher !
Once she started her lesson , I started to yawn & soon my eyes became real heavy.
Eyes lid were dropping. Oh nooo ! I'm about to fall asleep !
But it's so funny when she gets out of the class, I became so hyper. Whoo.
I enjoyed today's history class. Our babysitter fong (asst class rep) shouted that Gajah is having tanduk. & whole class laughed at her. Lol ! Then our En Sayang (history teacher) started to draw picture of Unicorn , Cow & ,etc. Which is superb. It's shoooo cute ! Hehees.

Going to Taiping tmr. Sighhhh !

Day by day.

No comments: