Monday, April 11, 2011

Peanut & butter.

Ok, I made up my mind to skip school today. Like AGAIN. Wow. I'm gon break my record.
I donated one of my plushiee to my doggie. Ha-ha. The one I dislike. Woo-hoo.
Phew. At least I managed to save other of my plushiee. Yayyyy me !


She's gon bite it into pieces ! Oh no ! Don't ever touch it. Or else she'll bite ur ass off !
BEWARE !
So , it's Peanut & Butter. As the plushie is YELLOW in color.
I tried to snatch it away. & she ran away. Sweet escape ? Whoo.
There she goes. Landed on the roller chair.
& continue her progress of raping it. Hehh.
'Oh. Where's my prince charming?'
She's in love w my shoe ;P
I'm tiny winy. Pick me ! :D
Stoned. 'Uhh. Hello?'
LALALA !

& now. The butter is soaked w saliva. Great combination. Peanut Butter.

Till then. Hasta la vista baby ! Xo ;)

No comments: