Sunday, April 10, 2011

School-hooo !


Haylo peeps ! It's been sometime since I updated my blog.

It's Monday tomorrow. Which means , it's school day ! Boo-hoo.
Frankly, isn't ready for school as I took a week of personal holiday.
Well of course due to some reason. Health problem perhaps ?
My routine never the change. & I don't want to make any changes thou.
I take it as a treat while I can have a beauty sleep for the whole week.
Cuz I don't needa get my ass out of my bed at dawn. It feels so good.
I miss my schoolmates & everything. Except Add Maths ;)
Getting paranoid when I thought of piles & loads of homework stacking.
I got some kind of funny feelings right now. Real nervous. More likely first day of school.
Hope everything is gon be fine.

Captured today. I mean couple of hours ago. I'm trying to kiss her & she avoided me.
Ok. In the midst. Btw, she look like a hammy doesn't she ? Heeh

No comments: